Friday, April 27, 2018

24


Wake up around 2 AM, after dreamless sleep for two hours.

Since Graham slept only for two and half an hours, I figured that I had slept enough. Though I was not after the Tooth Fairy, but another demon, myself.

I need to review what I wrote in Jan-Feb 2018, about the historical wilderness. So far, still fragments. So far, no further explication of Mu Xin and Chen Ying-Zhen yet.

Meantime, the situation across the strait changed a lot in the past two months, due to Trump’s moves. It is more and more like a chess.

So, that brings us back to Chess Master, again. And Dragon Inn is still a valid metaphor, too.

Mu Xin and Chen Ying-Zhen represent two possible ways of homecoming exile. Both remained strangers at home. Both never reached home, in a way of speaking.

I regard myself as another exile. I regard this writing as an inappropriately personal and historical statement. But, you see, I have always been incapable of being correct and appropriate.