Monday, August 6, 2018

宜亨 (2018-8-9)


人   不是他自己房子的主人

1.    Das Es  -  It  -  Id
2.    It speaks me.
3.    What is it?
4.    What is I?
5.    Where is I?
6.    Who am I?
7.    The ego is not master in its own house.
8.    Is the self master in his own house?

Kohut: … I have never claimed that drive expression results only from the breakdown of the self. I believe that isolated drive, a drive in which the self does not participate, is a break-down product. I furthermore say that in individual psychopathology only such an isolated drive leads to psychopathology, while a drive that is part and parcel of the total drive self experience is healthy and constructive. (Self Psychology and the Humanities (1985), pp. 229-230)

9.    Cf. Attachment and Sexuality, ed. by Diana Diamond, et al, Routledge, 2014 / Sexuality and Attachment in Clinical Practice (John Bowlby Memorial Lecture Series), by Joseph Schwartz. Routledge, 2005

10. I see as the outcome of a reasonably successful psychotherapy or psychoanalysis as twofold – the first being that of a deepening potential of psychic growth, the second being the capacity to call one’s self into question, which I see as essential for the development of a vigorous, resilient sense of self.  (Cornell, William F.. Self-examination in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy: Countertransference and Subjectivity in Clinical Practice (p. 4). Taylor  and Francis. Kindle edition.)