Wednesday, July 29, 2026

what did ray mcdeere say in the firm (自由)(2027)

去能夠看到,一大片天空的地方,這就是自由,


Ray McDeere (played by David Strathairn in The Firm (1993 film)) has several memorable lines when talking to his brother Mitch, including asking "How'd you land a job like that with a brother in the slammer?" and telling him, "Get me out of here... Anywhere I can see a whole lot of sky". [1, 2]

Key Conversations and Quotes
  • On Mitch's Job: "How'd you land a job like that with a brother in the slammer?"
  • On Family and Choices: "You think I want to tell the guys around here that I got a brother at Harvard?"
  • On Wanting Freedom: When Mitch asks if there is anything he can do, Ray replies, "Sure. Get me out of here," and later adds, "Anywhere I can see a whole lot of sky".
  • On the Plan: When Tammy tells him the plan has changed, Ray responds, "I didn't know there was a plan". [12]